Wunder is looking for a **Senior Android Engineer **who is looking to take the skills to the next level by joining our awesome Engineering team.
Wunder is a mobility marketplace and tech platform providing carpooling, smart shuttles, and free-floating sharing to end customers, corporates, and cities. Our goal is to build the best mobility tech company in the world.
We are providing the full stack of new mobility solutions. We deploy our technologies directly to consumers in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Latin America as well as in technology partnerships with cities and corporates.
- Work within our product team to build new, exciting features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
Being part of the Wunder team means:
- You will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- You will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- Other perks: You will be part of regular office events and teambuilding.
- Beginning: We will help you with your visa application, German admin help (finding an apartment, etc.) and onboarding.
- Share options: Being part of the sharing economy, every employee will have the option to take part in the success of the company.
You will be based in Hamburg and join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany. Sounds like a good opportunity? Apply today and start tomorrow, we are looking forward getting to know you!
Wunder. Urban Carpooling.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent and 3+ years of software engineering
- 3+ years experience with Android
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
Nice to have
- Experience with transportation apps
- Daily Team Breakfast
- Gym or Transportation Pass
- Team Events & Trips
- Free Language Courses
- Great Office & Colleagues
- Visa and Relocation Assistance