You’re an enthusiastic Performance Engineer (m/f) looking to build the next generation of mobility apps? Then we are looking for you!
Wunder is a mobility marketplace and tech platform providing carpooling, smart shuttles, and free-floating sharing to end customers, corporates, and cities. Our goal is to build the best mobility tech company in the world.
We are providing the full stack of new mobility solutions. We deploy our technologies directly to consumers in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Latin America as well as in technology partnerships with cities and corporates.
At Wunder, our mission is to solve traffic in the world’s most gridlocked cities through carpooling. It’s an epic mission that requires a combination of technology and community. Striving for excellence in these two areas is what makes us different. To create the best experience for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for showing ownership in an environment where we value trust, impact and speed.
Setup and maintain test environments
Develop and maintain scripts and tools to load simulated test data to test environments
Develop, integrate and maintain the most suitable test automation framework
Work with our QA team to design and develop system stress test, system performance test and system regression test
Improve and document platform test strategies, procedures and processes
Collect, aggregate and publish quality metrics
Participate in platform feature development from design to construction and release; working together with product group and development - engineers
Designing and scripting performance load models in JMeter
Identify & Analyze DB performance and network performance bottlenecks
Influences organizational goals beyond a specific project.
Execute performance test load and collect related resource data - network, system utilization
Ability to determine future performance needs and architectural changes based on the continued growth of the application.
- Experience troubleshooting complex software problems
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated experience working with both functional and technical teams
- Ability and interest to work with open-source software stack
- Experience in PostgreSQL is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is required
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus
- Evidence of Exceptional Ability
- Find root cause for application errors and propose / develop application changes
- Analyze performance issues and propose / perform application changes
- Have expert command of Git from both CLI and GUI and know all core commands.
- Have solid skills navigating a Linux environment
- Experience working in a spatially distributed team (i.e. both on and off shore).
- Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic environment (with tight deadlines and ever changing priorities).
- Passion and drive for Performance, Scalability and Reliability of all systems
Good to Have
- Hands on experience with Scripting ( Ruby, Python, Shell )
- Experience with Automation
- Experience with APM solutions (having worked with "Exometer" or "Datadog" is bonus)
- Hands on experience of JMeter.
- You will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- You will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- Other perks: You will be part of regular office events and teambuilding.
- Beginning: We will help you with your visa application, German admin help (finding an apartment, etc.) and onboarding.
- Share options: Being part of the sharing economy, every employee will have the option to take part in the success of the company.