Sportsync Ltd. is Asia’s leading provider of student athlete and sports placement consulting services.
In both a challenging economic environment and a period of market growth, Sportsync is seeking an experienced Web & App Developer as we expand our office in China. As a leading sports and technological firm, Sportsync is looking for talented Web & App Developer professionals with proven experience to build and better shape our client or partner’s experience in using our applications. The Sportsync Web & App Developer will work closely with the Sportsync team and clients to support existing programs and develop enhancements for a variety of operating systems and platforms. You must possess strong relationship building skills and are apt to see win -win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our student athletes, locals schools and sports programs. You are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Sportsync services. Whether you're working with a student athlete or partner, you will take part in a complete developing experience as you lead every facet of the services’ journey.
- Create website layouts with computer or handmade sketches to organise information and allow for intuitive usage.
- Builds websites and applications by writing code, designing pages and widgets, and incorporating graphics and video elements.
- Maintain websites by checking for errors and determine website needs.
- Determine the best plug-ins and applications to provide websites with new features and functionality, and installs them accordingly.
- Test websites using a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox; and debugs as necessary.
- Develop web & mobile applications and software.
- Timely delivery of effective, quality software to our clients.
- Develop technical documentation for web projects.
- Keep up with the latest technologies and make use of them to expand and improve our offerings.
- Publish content by proofreading, editing, and posting text and graphics.
- The candidate must have strong coding skills and be well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written, with the ability to converse effectively with the team and clients.
- Teamwork, analytical and critical thinking.
- At least 1 year of solid working experience in web development with the MVC methodology.
- Familiarity with responsive web design and layouts.
- Mobile Development experience is a plus.
- Being a team-player and maintaining a client-oriented mindset.
- Good command of English and Cantonese (both written and oral).