Garage Society, the leading co-working space operation in Hong Kong is looking for an Assistant Community Manager to cope with its rapid expansion. If you are a bright candidate with a can-do attitude who wants to enjoy the thrill of working in the exciting tech and startup ecosystem, you are ideal for this position!
As the Assistant Community Manager at Garage Society, you will be responsible for making sure that the service provided at Garage Society exceeds the expectation of all members of Garage Society.
Reporting to the Community Manager, the following are key responsibilities of the Assistant Community Manager:
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is maintained and take charge in increasing community engagement
- Proactively seek opportunities to drive higher quality service
- Assist members and their guests in the friendliest yet professional manner
- Management support on operations which include space maintenance and liaison with partners such as building management
- Business/admin support including basic accounting, budgeting, along with other secretarial and administrative support as required
- Be responsible for assisting in the running and coordination of events as well as other projects
- Provide training and guidance to other team members as needed
- University degree or above
- A team player who is willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Prior experience in the service or hospitality sector will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibilities, adaptability and an eye for detail
- Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multi-cultural / international work environment
- Presentable and with a pleasant personality
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel (basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage)
- Basic design skills and proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
- MUST speak fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
Interested party please email CV, expected salary and availability.
You will be working with Rachel Pettigrew, Senior Community Manager