● Develop a more intuitive mobile UI for messenger & dashboard to help both freelancers and clients to manage their deals more easily and efficiently
● Work closely with web designers and project managers to define, design and deliver new features
● Plan, setup & implement testing for performance and security enhancement of the app
● Bridge the App with technologies like RESTful API & Firebase to build, enhance and deploy brilliant mobile functions
● Adhere to agile principles when developing and collaborating with the product team
● Maintain & follow best practices on developing highly composable coding
● Proactively investigate, evaluate, and implement latest technologies to enhance development efficiency
● Work in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows at Freehunter
● Support an increasingly complex continuous integration system to improve usability, performance and reliability without negatively impacting developer productivity
● Experience building and passionate about creating great products.
● Proactive, fast learning , self-motivated and show strong interest in programming
● Analytical thinking to make app development planning & decisions
● Proficient in version control system (e.g. git)
● Solid understanding of RESTful API development process and Object-oriented design
● Understandings in native code development environment trade-offs between native and web.
● Proficient in React Native, React, JS ES6 & Redux (or equivalent technologies) will be an advantage but not a must
● Proficient in the following frameworks will be an advantage but not a must: backbone.js
● Experience shipping one or more mobile apps, ideally currently available in an app store will be an advantage.
$18K-24K/month + share option