We are a team of curious, particular, creative and driven individuals with huge ambitions. Our Vision is to drive a Global community of Understanding, Learning and Contributing.
At present, we can proudly state that we are perfectly equipped to help our stakeholders:
1. Understand – with the easiest Language & Communication Solutions
2. Learn - with the most effective Language & Corporate Trainings
3. Exchange Ideas – with the most exciting Communication Event Technology
We are looking for a Business Development Executive/Manager-to extend our sales outreach in the respective market in addition to building solid relationships with existing and new clients. To excel in this role, we seek highly extroverted and driven individuals with a compelling need to close impactful business deals from new and existing clients & rekindle relationships with cold leads.
The responsibilities of this role entail:
(A) Lead Management
- Researching organisations and industry players to identify new leads and potentially new markets
- Identifying the needs of other companies and their key stakeholders/ decision makers
- Contacting potential clients via email & cold calls with customized value offerings to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings and Industry events
- Horizontal Sales outreach to new contacts from existing clients
- Consistent outreach & building relationship with VIP clients
(B) Opportunity Management & Conversion
- Meeting potential clients with exciting Proposals & industry updates
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Preparing quotations & negotiating effectively
- Supporting customers with delivery information
- Developing & delivering account management schedules
- Establishing long term support contracts through umbrella agreements for all services
(C) Service & Delivery
- Focus on delivering Excellent Customer Service through effective Feedback management and Value added Services
If you are looking for a challenge, international exposure and a dynamic and quirky working place with an unlimited supply of jokes, chocolate and potato chips, please reach out to us.
In order to join us, we ideally have the following requirements (Because lists make it more efficient):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of proven track record in corporate sales of similar services/industry
- Strong communication skills & analytical thinking
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
You will be working with Sandip Roy, Director of Sales