Galileo Platforms might be able to provide a visa.
Galileo Platforms is seeking a highly motivated and experienced CTO to join and drive the development of the Galileo Platforms Blockchain based Insurance Platform. In this position, you will be responsible for driving roadmaps, and managing multi-disciplined teams including development, testing, user acceptance and usability and product readiness. You will be driving the teams to effectively respond to customer requests, finalise the requirements and deliver products and/or enhancements of technical excellence within budget and on time. You will evaluate staff positions and performance as well as staff growth opportunities.
Essential skills & experience
- 10+ years’ experience in IT development and management
- 5+ years’ experience leading Agile teams
- 5+ years’ experience working with, designing and implementing distributed systems
- At least 12 months experience building enterprise blockchain solutions using Quorum and Ethereum
- Deep knowledge of Geth / Go / Solidity and other Ethereum components
- Knowledge of the Quorum fork of Ethereum
- Deep knowledge of full-stack development architectures
- IT Architecture experience
- Solid experience configuring and managing cloud services on Azure and AWS.
- Previous experience as a CTO
- Bachelors degree, Masters degree, or relevant industry qualification
- Previous experience working in/with a start-up company
About Galileo Platforms
Galileo Platforms is a B2B technology company servicing the insurance sector. Using blockchain technology, we cost-efficiently connect distributors and insurers, enabling them to transact in real-time and to deliver a seamless, digital customer journey.
Fundamentally, we are taking the functionality found in traditional policy administration systems and encoding this using smart contracts on a blockchain. This covers the entire business process including quotations, purchase, client servicing, renewal and claims.
- Distributors can easily request insurance quotes from multiple insurers.
- Consumers can purchase new policies, pay premiums online, file claims, request changes to customer information and renew their policy.
- Insurers can conduct the insurance services usually performed by a legacy-based policy administration system and obtain real-time data analytics to track business performance.
- Third parties that want to do business with insurers and distributor can use Galileo as an integrator to digitally connect to legacy systems.
- All relevant participants can view the information they are party to, eliminating the costs and errors associated with sending, receiving and reconciling data between themselves.