Job description & requirements
Rate is looking for a Technical Recruiter. As Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the technical team at Rate. You will be the “face” of the company and represent the company in attending engineering events and also reaching out to technical talents on various platforms and at job fair. In this role, you will be responsible for all human resources activities related to the technical department.
Technical Recruiter will partner with the engineering department of the company to help build a strong and sustainable technical core. This will involve, driving recruitment of the best talent, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolving employee relations issues and managing programs that help develop staff.
- Managing recruitment of technical staff: list job postings, screen candidates, arranging interviews, attend career fairs
- Develop recruiting strategies to figure out the best way to reach top technical talent
- Handling the onboarding of new technical hires, making sure that all of them are proficient in their job scope
- Constantly involve yourself with the technical team to have an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- Ensuring company’s continuity, smooth transition of work during a change of technical staff
- Represent the company in attending technical events
WHO YOU ARE:
- Attend an accredited university/junior college/polytechnic.
- Relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
- At least 2-3 years practical experience
- Possess excellent communication skills; written & verbal.
- Knowledge of the Information technology industry
- Love to think on your feet and have an inquisitive nature.
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Get things done.
What We Offer:
Rate is a fintech and blockchain company. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to and contribute in the blockchain, fintech and ecommerce space.
This is a paid opportunity and applicants are required to be in Singapore.
What’s it like working at Rate?
At Rate, we are collaborative, energetic, innovative, vibrant and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Recreational area, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Employee discounts, Health insurance, Paid sick days, Vacation time, Wellness programs
We get shit done. Beautifully.