Job description & requirements
Our Branded Content team works closely with reputable brands to create educational, insightful, and credible content for our audience. We're looking for a Producer who will work closely with the Head of Video in all aspects of productions.
You will create meaningful content for Tech in Asia readers while achieving clients’ brand and marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the Head of Video in day to day production support for Tech in Asia's branded content clients (scripting, shooting, editing etc)
- Contribute creative ideation when pitching ideas to client
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience in production (pre to post production including scripting, storyboarding, editing)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects is a plus)
- Able to marry creative ideas with an understanding of what viewers want
- A good understanding of the tech and startup ecosystem
What’s it like working at Tech in Asia?
Despite working together in a largely online environment, our team at Tech in Asia (YC W15) has a pretty rich culture. We believe that we have something unique, so we’ve captured the essence of Tech in Asia’s culture in the deck embedded here. Just so people – be it our readers or future members of the Tech in Asia family – understand who we really are. Our culture code:
- We're obsessed with our users and customers, not competitors
- We believe in work+life, not work versus life
- We communicate transparently within team members
- We're focused on data and KPIs
- We get things done with a strong sense of urgency
Who are we looking for to join our team?
We're looking for team players who are:
- Willing to fight for the greater cause and not for self glory
- Genuinely nice people with a kind heart
- Not looking for a short-term return
- Not looking for a 9-to-5 job but is seeking for a roller-coaster ride with a team of crazy people
- Believes in our mission, values, and culture
- Works hard and plays hard