Job description & requirements
1. Participate in R&D and performance optimization of big data platforms;
2. Responsible for the construction and maintenance of big data platforms, including but not limited to BI systems, scheduling systems, metadata systems, development platforms, data analysis/mining platforms, etc.;
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer related major
2. Familiar with data warehouse theory, with ability to comb with complex business requirements
3. Proficient in SQL development, proficient in one or more of relational databases such as Mysql
4. Proficient in Hadoop and MapReduce application development, proficient in one or more of big data development tools such as HBase, Hive, Storm, Impala, Kylin, spark, etc.
5. Be familiar with Linux system, have shell, python and other script development capabilities are preferred
6. Strong in learning ability, likes to study open source new technologies, has a team concept, and has the ability to solve problems independently.
What’s it like working at Mozat Pte Ltd?
"working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal."
We believe Teamwork is the most effective way to create top quality products that users will love, while ensuring a strong, coherent and highly motivated team.
"admire deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements."
We believe Respect is vital in creating a positive atmosphere where people are treated well and able to grow in the way that they deserve.
"something original that breaks into the market or society."
We believe that to succeed in the mobile industry we need to actively encourage Innovation, in order to create new things that break the status quo and achieve the impossible.
"a powerful or compelling emotion."
We believe that our core values would be incomplete without Passion, a strong determination, love and dedication to Enrich Life through Mobile.