In this job, you are expected to:
- Conceptualize, strategize and A/B test market development approach
- Plan and execute user acquisition, activation, engagement, retention initiatives
- Implement and improve workflow documentation processes
- Channel user feedback to engineering team and participate in development pipeline discussion
- Support ad hoc and special growth hacking projects
- Keep re-defining your own job scope
- A motivated and energetic self-starter
- Capable of handling fast-moving pace and variety in the nature of tasks
- Comfortable working with colleague and external counterparties from diverse background
- Assertive and able to make fast decisions
- Familiar with and passionate about tech startup industry
What’s it like working at Flair Technologies?
At Flair Technologies, we are collaborative, vibrant, open and energetic.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Pet-friendly office, Work-from-home