Job description & requirements
- To develop and support EDI development focusing mainly on supply chain activities
- Involve in application development, customization, enhancement, testing, and deployment.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing users requirements
- Provide technical documentation for new and existing applications developments
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Should have at least 4 - 5 years of technology experience with hands-on technical knowledge.
- Technical experience in databases(SQL, Oracle), web development and user support
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft.Net, Webmethods 8.2 and above
- Preference will be given to those with extensive knowledge in EDI formats (X12, XML, EDIFACT) and developments
- Knowledge of Transportation/Logistics and/or supply chain industry will be added advantage
What’s it like working at Maltem Singapore?
Maltem is a community of 1000 passionate individuals dedicated to innovation, new technologies and digital transformation projects.
We are driven by dynamic recruiting processes, full-blown Agile methodology on projects, while remaining connected to the latest digital novelties and putting human capital on the forefront.
Founded in 2001, Maltem operates in 10 different countries. Our footprint covers: France, Singapore, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Belgium, Malaysia, Madagascar, New-York, Montréal and Morocco.
Our expertise lies in Innovative Conceptualization, Design Thinking, Web & Mobile development, Agile, Banking & Insurance.
Don't worry; we are a fun, young, and dynamic bunch. Come join us at Maltem!