Job description & requirements
AsiaMX stands at the edge of Asia's fast-rising TV advertising landscape.
We Asia's first Programmatic TV Advertising exchange, connecting leading media owners' advertising supply sources to global media buyers. Our cloud-based platform automates the monetization of linear television. We are at the frontier of Programmatic TV Advertising, we pioneer the development of KeplerTV, a Programmatic TV platform for television broadcasters and media agencies.
We are on a search for talented and passionate individuals to join our team. If you love the hyper-growth advertising industry and have the entrepreneurial spirit in you, talk to us today.
- Actively collaborating in a cross-functional team to deliver working software.
- Understand, scrutinize and identify possible gaps on proposed requirements.
- Application development including coding and unit testing using Java/J2EE/JSP language.
- Perform root cause analysis on software defects, and perform resolutions including bugs fixing.
- Creating technical specifications documentations.
- Strict adherence to industry standards and practices.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, or equivalent.
- 3 years or more experience in Java/ J2EE environment.
- Experience in complex, object-oriented software design and development, using Java in Windows and Linux environment.
- Experience in JSP, Spring, Hibernate and Bootstrap frameworks, and also good familiarity in multi-threaded and transactional applications.
- Required to be familiar with SDLC processes.
- Experience in developing secure web-based applications would be an advantage.
- Experience in consumer analytic industry would be preferred.
- Analytical thinking skills and a good problem-solver with positive work attitude.
- Proficient in English.