As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the other engineering teams to ensure that the Kloudless Platform is performant, reliable, and maintainable. You will also be involved at every level of the Kloudless Infrastructure, for both our publicly accessible API as well as our on-premises container deployments. We are looking for candidates that are able to automate processes, manage infrastructure, and help drive success at all levels of the platform.
• Improve the Operator Experience for users of our on-premises VM and Docker container.
• Improve efficiency of our build and deployment pipeline for application code and container images.
• Apply industry best practices to maintain and scale our API platform.
• Consult across engineering and product teams to ensure that any updates and improvements are scalable and maintainable.
• Lead projects from conception to implementation in a small, but fast moving team.
• Support our live production systems to diagnose and solve issues across the application and operating system stack.
★ Technical Requirements
• Strong DevOps and/or Linux systems administration and network engineering skills. 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps or Systems Administration role preferred.
• Strong command-line/Bash skills.
• Experience with version control software like Git or Mercurial.
• Experience working with and automating server administration processes in an IaaS environment like AWS or Azure.
• Experience working with PostgreSQL preferred.
• Familiarity with configuration/infrastructure management tools like Puppet, Salt-Stack, or Chef is preferred.
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins is a plus.
• Familiarity working with monitoring tools like Icinga, Sensu, Ganglia, Statsd, Graphite, or the TICK stack is a plus.
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
★ General Qualifications
• An entrepreneurial mindset. Eager to join a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment, and take the initiative on shaping our client-facing engineering role.
• Confident in coming up with innovative solutions, and challenging the status quo. Can make quick decisions based on business demands.
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a comparable field is preferred.
• Competitive compensation and stock option plan
• Benefits package including health insurance
• Flexible paid time off and work from home policies
• Free snacks, lunches, dinners, and team outings
• Work in a modern office in the Xinyi District, just one block from Taipei 101!
• Gym/wellness reimbursement