- Draft and review a full range of commercial and legal documents, such as contracts relating to the production, development and publication of digital media products (non-disclosure agreements, licensing agreements, distribution/publishing agreements, etc.) and contracts relating to company investments and acquisitions (share purchase/subscription agreements, shareholder agreements, SAFE/KISS/Convertible Notes, etc.), among others
- Provide legal support and advice to the management team relating to the group's acquisition, production, distribution and sale of technology and digital media products in relation to Japanese IP and Ed Tech related products
- Advise on and update of company policies for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide support in company secretarial matters, listing compliance matters (Australian stock exchange), and IP portfolio management
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and operational legal matters
- Qualified lawyer, with 2- 4 years PQE, with relevant experience gained in a reputable law firm or in-house environment
- Hands-on experience in reviewing and drafting of various Digital IP Media contracts with minimal supervision
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, adaptable, detail-minded and a team player
- Experience in Litigation and Arbitration
- A passion for mobile games, blockchain and education is an advantage!
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select MTR stations daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied and salary expectation to us.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.