We are looking for a recent graduate to join us!
Open-Innovation Startup #1 in Europe - Agorize is the leading platform for online innovation challenges: www.agorize.com
For 6 years, we have been helping 200+ companies such as AWS, Uber, Google, Microsoft, Paypal, Valeo, Bank of America accelerate their innovation process and collaborate with our network of 5M+ innovators. (students, developers, startups, and employees)
After helping thousands of talent from over 145 countries, our ambition is to bring our vision to Asia. And so far, it works!
After 2 years of activity in Hong Kong, 30+ leading companies (Amazon Web Services, Electrolux, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Singapore Airlines, The HK Jockey Club, BNP Paribas Cardif, HK Science Park, Société Générale, OnePlus) have trusted us to organize their first innovation challenge.
Given that context, we are now building up our Hong-Kong team of talented, young & hungry individuals to become a key player in Asia
We are looking for a skilled project manager to accompany our clients, but also help our business grow through launching impactful marketing initiatives:
- 50% Project Management - from managing the relationship with the client, guiding them through all different stages, training them on how to use the tools and making sure their challenges are a total success.
- 50% Marketing - Be creative & develop the whole online/offline marketing strategy for Agorize Asia (inbound, SMO, SEA) to develop our brand throughout APAC.
Last but not least, you will be part of a team which is launching a business from scratch in Asia, there will be a lot of unscheduled stuff to do! Expect a very hands-on position!
THE IDEAL PROFILE
You are bilingual in English & French (to interact with our HQ). To speak Cantonese or Mandarin will be a plus!
You are a curious “out of the box” thinker with outstanding digital/communication skills. You are a proactive multitasker and willing to help us grow and nurture our clients:
- Design - You do have basic design skills (Ps, Ai, Id).
- Digital Marketing - You do have experience with paid Ads, Inbound Marketing, SEO & mass emailing.
- IT skills - you don't need to code full-time, but it will save us both a lot of time if you already know how to do basic programming in HTML/CSS.
- Nerves of steel - Not only will you have to help with the logistics of our clients' projects and in hot phases juggle a long ToDo-list, you will also have to hold their hands as they will probably be twice as nervous as you to create a great challenge.
- Great commercial skills - you will be dealing with our clients, mostly VPs and C-Levels, we want them to have the very best experience possible.
You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn and you are not afraid to run the extra mile! The job is perfect for people who love to put on many hats and fear a position in which they'll have to come to the office to do the exact same thing each and every day.
You have a deep passion for innovation, and you would like to be part of our project to become THE go-between in Asia. You love difficult challenges and you are ready to take on this ONE!