The Hive is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide a collaborative workspace and an inspiring community for young companies. The Hive Hong Kong is the initial location of Asia's largest coworking network that spans Singapore, Bangkok and Vietnam.
The Hive is looking for a self motivated and detail minded Accountant, to join our fun-loving team. If you have excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, interest in the coworking industry and love meeting new people, you'll fit right into our team.
As a part of the team, you will be expected to do the following:
- Prepare month-end closing and consolidation reports
- Prepare monthly financial statements, management accounts report
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, as well as financial performance analysis
- Other ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or related field
- Minimum 3 years meaningful accounting experience
- Excellent command of English, Chinese is a plus
- Familiar with accounting software, such as Xero is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility, and able to work independently
- Hard working, ability work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and with strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- Able to work beyond normal working hours
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Finance Assistant position.
To apply please provide a covering letter, up to date CV, expected salary and availability.