Job description & requirements
Enterprise Sales Manager/Director (B2B Marketing Platform)
Leadbook is the advanced sales & marketing platform for B2B lead generation, powered of Artificial Intelligence, Data-Mining and Social Networks.
We have a wide range of enterprise customers including AWS, Cloudera, Interbrand, Dun & Bradstreet, Tricor Group, etc. We help teams accelerate growth by providing customer intelligence on 20M verified contacts, identifying new opportunities and delivering outbound Electronic Direct Mail campaigns.
Our lead generation engine is extremely effective. We are crumbling under new demands and searching for an outstanding Enterprise Sales Manager to join the team.
The Enterprise Sales Manager/Director will be responsible for acquiring, developing and retaining new accounts in Singapore and across the region.
What will this role be responsible for?
• Acquire new clients and ensure operational success of the client project delivery
• Drive Director level relationships; manage multiple stakeholders within client organization
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and achieve sales goals
• Develop plans for the key clients, manage expectations and contribute towards a high level of client satisfaction by driving growth for them
• Monitor client, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
• Minimum of 7 years of enterprise sales experience, B2B sales, consultative sales, or revenue management sales roles across the technology and marketing industries.
• Effective stakeholder management considering this role entails managing senior stakeholders in the industry.
• We demand proven understanding of online customer intelligence, data services, sales analytics and EDM campaigns.
• People who enjoy solving complex problems through analytical excellence and commercial acumen.
• Proven track record at driving high growth revenue upside in a competitive market with solid experience in customer service.
• Extremely data driven, and a logical problem solver
• Outstanding interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Absolute comfort with calling and meeting clients as required
What we offer
• Attractive remuneration with uncapped earnings
• Massive upside potential with equity offered to the best candidates
• Directly contribute to building a world-class product
• Have loads of fun helping grow a business
• Lead in a flat and participative organizational structure
• Work from a Singapore central location
• Flexible hours (full-time)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their resume to email@example.com