Job description & requirements
DEX is spearheading the building and growth of the Data Economy. At DEX, we are committed to building an open-source software, tools and services to enable the data community to better people’s lives through safe and secure data exchange.
We are building decentralised data exchange and marketplaces that enable people/companies to share and monetize data and services to solve problems.
By removing friction in pricing and addressing issues in consent and compliance, we create a trusted environment for data to be traded freely and securely. We believe by opening access to the world’s data we can prevent data monopolies and accelerate AI development to continuously improve and advance our society. Together with our team of experts in Singapore, India and Germany, DEX’s mission is to provide an open source data marketplace solution and foster a world-class community that empowers the economy of data to better people’s lives.
We are looking for positive individuals with the right skillsets, a pragmatic mindset and a desire to continuously learn and share to join our team. Are you ready to join us in solving the world’s data exchange problem and unlock the power of AI for a better future? Visit us at http://www.dex.sg/
Ocean Protocol is a decentralized data exchange protocol to unlock data for artificial intelligence. Through blockchain technology and native token, Ocean Protocol enables a decentralized platform and network connecting providers and consumers of valuable data to share and monetize data while guaranteeing control, auditability, transparency and compliance to all actors involved. It also offers developability through open access for developers to create new and innovative services. This nurtures a data ecosystem and community. With Ocean Protocol, the playing field is levelled for everyone to access data and enable competition in a field that otherwise is likely to get monopolized by a handful of big players.
Ocean Protocol is supported by DEX and BigchainDB with deep expertise in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, databases, data markets, exchanges, open source software development, and open source community management.
Join us as a Programme Manager and partake in our journey toward a Digital Economy transformation to build the Data Economy. As leader in the Data Economy drive, you will be a dynamic team player who can excel in driving projects in the areas of data sharing, AI and analytics, as well as supporting business development efforts when required.
- Develop and execute the strategy of industry-led development sprints relating to data sharing and data services platforms, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage stakeholders, industry and public sector players, to drive the alignment of priorities and directions of multiple programmes and projects.
- Create and drive programme and project plans and estimates – defining scope, resources and requirements from planning phase to execution phase – taking end to end ownership.
- Manage the business processes and report on execution of deliverables, programme risks and challenges.
- Drive alignment of project scopes, objectives, deliverables, processes, timeline, and implementation plans with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage project/program risk/issues, leading resolution of issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Develop and conceptualise technical and non-technical infrastructure related strategies for success.
- Define the KPI’s for success and enable the team to meet them with a clearly defined plan.
- Support the evaluation of project towards proposing the best strategy.
- Support knowledge management by ensuring that best practices, learning and insights arising from projects and industry engagements are documented, kept up-to-date and always available
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology/System or a related discipline (preferable but not required).
- Possess high degree of appreciation for business processes, and outstanding programme and project management skills.
- Experience in end-to-end system integration project delivery and overall programme and project management.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management, involving a diverse group of key decision-makers, both internally and externally.
- Possess excellent communications skills with high proficiency in both verbal and written English. Ability to deliver engaging presentations to diverse audiences.
- Outstanding analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Motivated and proactive, with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to assimilate and connect the dots.
- Strong team player motivated to strive well in a startup, to withstand ambiguity, and work with disperse teams.
- Strong project management, organization, and business analytical skills with proven ability to multitask on several projects with concurring deadlines.
- A demonstrable high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications i.e. Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Project management and CRM tools (with some knowledge of VBA).
- Able to project confidence and gravitas. Diplomatic, tactful, patient and sensitive to cultural differences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, being flexible in approach to meet the requirements of the business.
- Genuine enthusiasm for learning and continuous improvement. You will be comfortable seeking and providing constructive feedback on a regular basis.