Job description & requirements
LittleLives is looking for talented, picky developers who enjoy working in a close-knit family and are excited to master technologies that you've been wanting but never got the chance. LittleLives is the leading EdTech platform used in a thousand preschools everyday, and are looking to expand our product engineering team!
What you will be doing:
- Develop frontend applications in Vue.js using GraphQ
- R&D novel and ingenious solutions to unique problems
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Architect our frontend: localisation, build tools, server-side rendering, component framework
- Monitoring user experience and maximising their satisfaction
- Collaborate with a diverse multinational team of engineers
- Be a vital voice in sprint planning and daily stand up meetings
- Automate everything!
Here's what you can achieve with us:
- Develop a wide experience in different technologies, earning you respect in problem solving
- A chance to make a difference to the lives of thousands of preschool educators, and children all over the world will benefit.
- Develop your strengths; your contributions will make you irreplaceable. We can't get another you in a minute.
- Explore your leadership potential, code review your peers, and pass down the knowledge
If you say yes to these points, apply away:
- Deep expertise in Vue.js, ES6 and GraphQL
- Linux guru - piped commands with sed easily roll off your fingertips
- Sound coding practices - git, unit testing, CI/CD, design patterns, service oriented architecture
- Strong sense of user empathy and ownership over the products you've created
- Sensitivity to website design, and an eye an for aesthetics
Nice to have:
- Build your own frontend boilerplate or component library
- Your own ideas!