Job description & requirements
- Strategy development projects including:
- Sector research and market size assessment
- New product development
- Market entry strategy into new geographies
- Competitive analysis
- Fund Raising and Investor Relations related to Venture Capital firms, Institutional Lenders and Accredited Investors
- Strategic projects assisting Director Strategy & Business Development focusing on operations and new corporate accounts
- Assist in driving Innovation projects related to technology and customer acquisition
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management
- MBA (preferred)
Skills & Experience:
- Any previous experience in strategy and research work is recommended Singaporean citizens and PRs preferred
What’s it like working at Validus Capital?
Validus Capital is a p2p marketplace that bridges the cash flow gap for small and medium companies. The leading financing platform for SMEs in Singapore, we were also nominated as one of the finalists in the Inaugural MAS Fintech Awards 2016.
We are backed by Vertex Ventures (member of Temasek Holdings), leading private investors and institutions in the region, and aim to be one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in ASEAN.