Job description & requirements
PALO IT is an innovation & agile development company. From Design Research to DevOps, we are in the business of end-to-end development of breakthrough digital experiences. As a community of innovators and developers, we also aim at renewing the way organizations operate, promoting sustainable business agility, user-centricity and open collaboration while having fun doing it.
Started in Paris in 2009 and with offices in Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Mexico, we are looking for our next superstar to join our exciting team in Singapore.
At PALO IT, our employees are not widgets. They are in the center of all our projects and
successes. We offer an exciting and creative working environment, with endless opportunities to develop your skills, travel and take your career to the next level. Get in touch to find out more!
Our Vision and Values
We aspire to positively impact the world by empowering organisations to harness the power of transformative technology for the greater good.
- We care about our World
- We act with Courage
- We Share, it’s in our DNA
- We choose Positivity
- We Deliver Awesomeness
Your profile & role on the project
- Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you fail?
- Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
- Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
You will use your talents in software development, application architecture, design thinking and problem solving to help create rapid prototypes and enable the rapid acceleration of ideas. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to manage client projects and build a high performing engineering team that consistently exceeds expectations. You will also work closely with project teams and business stakeholders and provide technical expertise that enables innovation.
- Provide full stack expertise to the engineering team and establish best practices on code quality and performance.
- Lead and mentor engineers to deliver high quality codes and projects.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to build great applications.
- Build confidence in our project delivery through automated testing, continuous integration, monitoring, and analytics.
- Provide architecture-level and code-level feedback for the engineering team.
- Shepherd technical decision-making process and provide technical roadmap and thought-leadership.
- You are a creative individual with deep technological expertise, business acumen and software development background. You must be able to communicate well with both internal and external parties with a good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You are endlessly curious , a self starter and able to quickly grasp and understand a wide variety of software environments and solution.
- You have done recruitment and have led/mentored an engineering team.
- You are interested in designing scalable, reliable and secure softwares using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and technical environment.
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle: You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP.
Your role at PALO IT
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company.
Your technical environment
# Digital projects: web, tablet and mobile applications
# Understanding of systems engineering concepts, ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, Business case studies, translating and simplifying requirements, management and communication
# Agile and Scrum methodologies
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.