$ 3,000 - 4,100 SGD per month
4 months ago
Job description & requirements
ABOUT THIS ROLE...
- Shanghai-based role / Frequent traveling to Shanghai.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is highly preferred.
- Immediate start date (2 weeks).
JOIN US IF YOU ARE...
- Great at thinking on your feet. You can be thrown into any new situation and still engage effectively with the client.
- You have excellent communication skills. You have a process-oriented mindset and you're able to shift from macro to micro on a dime.
- You're able to work well under pressure. Meeting C-Suite executives and working with rapidly changing timelines do not faze you.
- You're passionate about innovation. Think: blockchain, peer-to-peer economy, 4th Industrial Revolution, Internet of Things. We'd be excited if you're also interested in energy and utilities!
- You're flexible, adaptable and driven. You take initiative and get things done.
- If you have a strong entrepreneurial mentality and growth mindset, AND you're able to thrive under minimal guidance, drop me a note!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL...
- Manage advisory projects on the ground, including change management, cross-functional interviews, product development roadmap and strategic market research.
- Work with the Head of Product to scope new business priorities and oversee the end-to-end product launch process.
- Recommend and implement a set of efficient business and operational systems for a fast-growing startup.
- This role will include an exciting mix of project management and business development responsibilities.
- Please note that we do NOT sponsor work visas to Singapore.