Job description & requirements
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to work with the teams of product managers and software developers. Together the teams will design and develop the unique features with ease of use for the our web portals and mobile clients, provide enriched user experience to our users.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include studying the product requirements, building the navigation flows and designing graphic elements. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that meet the product requirements and help us grow our user base.
- Gather and evaluate product requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Able to demonstrate a few live web or mobile applications