Job description & requirements
ASPIRE IS REINVENTING BANKING IN SOUTHEAST ASIA Today in Southeast Asia, 50% of small medium businesses don't have access to credit because banks do not make enough profit on small size loans. Through technology & innovation, Aspire small business owners, now they can access Fast and Small loans, and contribute to the real world. Aspire is an early stage FinTech startup accelerated by Y-Combinator (#1 Worldwide incubation program). At Aspire it's more than hiring the best talent, we believe that having the right person, leads to the creation of better product & services to the businesses we serve.
About the role:
At Aspire, we pride ourselves on building an amazing team. We are in need of a Data Analyst to join our very talented team.
The right person takes initiative, likes to learn & deals with integrity. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work to make a difference to your community with talented & motivated team members in a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
What will you be doing?
- Execution of data validation,profiling, auditing and data cleansing activities
- Development and maintenance of charts and dashboards on Periscope Data
- Collaboration with internal and externals stakeholders
- Development, production and management of data quality reports
- Development of key metrics, rules and notifications to identify critical gaps
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements
- Develop and maintain KPIs Dashboards
- Present KPIs to Senior Management on a regular basis
- Support all Marketing data requests
- Standardization and automation of data collection and processing
What will you need
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- 2 years of experience with performing analysis in a database environment
- Experienced creating complex queries using MySQL
- Ideally experience with Periscope Data
- Experience with using a range of data analysis tools
- Advanced analytics capability is a preferred skill
- Understanding of multiple regression analyses
- Ability to handle large volume of data
- Team player
- Good time-management skills