Job description & requirements
A young and dynamic digital marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager. This client facing role will be in the position to grow and work closely with the foundation team to drive campaigns and business for the agency’s clients.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Account Executive or Associate Account Manager in a digital marketing agency.
- A strong people person and be passionate about all things digital, including marketing, media and advertising.
- Proven account management experience working on accounts on regional and/or local levels, involved actively in growing existing accounts.
- Experience in managing and executing digital and marketing campaigns for both B2C and B2B clients such as social media campaign, email marketing, brand awareness, programmatic media, performance marketing, content marketing, creation of websites and apps, lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in marketing, communications or digital marketing.
- Eye for details, organised and able to multi-task several clients and campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude. Persuasive and confident with ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of creative processes, digital media tactics, and digital strategies.
- To act as a point of contact for all client requests and day-to-day handling of clients and campaigns. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Work with production and digital marketing teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations by identifying and delivering the best possible digital solutions and client service level. Ensure quality of all works before delivery to clients.
- Work collaboratively with the internal/external/remote teams to execute campaigns.
- Manage campaign execution to ensure overall strategy is on-point.
- Ensure high-quality campaign work is delivered on budget and on time, and manage vendors and invoicing.
- Manage analytics reviews with internal teams and clients for campaign optimisation.
- Participate in winning potential clients through pitching of ideas.
- Stay tuned to new digital trends, industry innovation through self-managed research and learning.
- Develop a detailed understanding of Strategic DigitaLab’s service offerings.
- Any other assignments assigned by supervisor.
If you see yourself a perfect fit for this role, we would like to talk to you. Please write in with your CV, indicating your current and expected remuneration, and your notice period.