Job description & requirements
Hitcheed is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist/Marketing Manager to help them develop and manage digital marketing campaigns as well as oversee their social media strategies. In this opportunity, you’ll work alongside with the CEO to support Hitcheed’s marketing efforts in executing campaigns across digital marketing channels.
The ideal candidate is someone who has proven track record in developing and managing digital content for web, social, and direct digital marketing channels to support overall communications particularly in a B2C setting.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Develop, implement and execute strategic digital marketing plans
- Build a broad set of marketing assets to support the creation of a brand
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain KPIs such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Determine budget and targets and design marketing plans to achieve them
- Conduct research such as user testing and surveys to find out the needs and wants of the target audience
- Identify pain points of the consumer and the opportunities that the company can fill
- Engage and grow our online audience through our social media platforms
- Preparation of media kits and marketing communication materials for distribution through various channels
- Monitor, analyze and optimize our marketing efforts
- Copywriting content for press releases, articles, email marketing campaigns and graphics as and when is needed
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing communications, or electronic media or equivalent experience in communications required.
- At least 1-3 years of experience managing paid search and display campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, and PPC.
- Ability to think strategically and apply to digital tactics
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and instructions in simple language
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external team/partners
- A proven track record in designing and executing a digital marketing plan including lead generation, financial and strategic planning
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, or other basic image editing tools.