Job description & requirements
We are looking for the right individual who has the passion and desire to crack the code for this
very hot field in AI and Big Data.
6Estates engineers build tools and solutions that ensure the delivery of high quality software for our stakeholders. For someone who wants to learn and grow, this role provides you the unique opportunity to work along with all the experts of different fields.
As a DevOps Engineer , you will work with team of talents to manage the big data analytics platform as well as the data visualization product. You will also touch on researching, introducing modern technologies and integrating your amazing innovations and ideas into our DevOps pipleline.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
2. Proficient in Linux/Unix Administration.
3. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services and container service such as kubernetes, docker.
4. Management of Hadoop cluster with all included services, such as Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, .etc.
5. Experience with Lucene / Solr / Elasticsearch is a plus.
6. Experience with Shell, Go or Python.
7. Fluent in English and Mandarin.