Job description & requirements
Career advancement opportunities locally and regionally
Dynamic and positive working environment
- Acquire new customers and maintain a good relationship with existing customers;
- Proactively identify and pursue sales opportunities;
- Responsible for achieving sales targets;
- Presenting demonstrations on Cartrack product and services.
- Diploma or Degree in any field;
- Able to communicate with people at all levels with an independent, proactive, positive and hardworking attitude;
- Hands-on attitude driven by bonuses;
- People person with a strong customer service attitude;
- Fluent in English.
- Basic Salary + Allowance + Attractive Commission Scheme;
- Product knowledge and training provided.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.