Job description & requirements
· Assist local Sales team for pre-sales activity and solution design
· Understand Customer requirement and workout the technical solution to fit the requirement
· Generate Solution Design document and Bill of Material for customer requirement
· Conduct Proof of Concept for complex Virtualization solutions and consolidation projects
· Liaison with principal vendors for understanding their products, solutions and pricing
· Guide and assist the project engineers during Technical Project implementation
· Conduct trainings for the sales team
· Design technical solutions independently for network requirements of enterprise customers and tender/RFP
· Familiar with latest Networking trends and solutions available from vendors
· Undertaking Vendor Certifications as required by company to maintain partnership status
· Good team player and work closely with other domain specialist to design complex solutions
· At least 3 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the Virtualization domain of which minimum of 2 to 3 years as pre-sales and hands-on working experience in VMware vSphere, vCops, VSAN.
· At least 3 years of working experience with Microsoft AD, Exchange and MS SQL is a must. Advanced experience with MS Clustering, MS SQL High Availability is a plus.
· Working experience with SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, Hyper-V, Sharepoint, Lync, Office 365 and Azure cloud will be advantageous.
· Knowledge of x86 Servers and Blades, Storage & Backup Infrastructure and datacenter networking is a prerequisite.
· Possess professional certifications of Virtualization Technologies (VMWARE, Microsoft, Citrix)
· Familiar with latest Virtualization trends and solutions available from vendors
· Conversant with the current Virtualization products and solutions of the following major vendors viz. VMWARE and Microsoft.
· Experience in Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Systems Center Suite, VMware vRealize Suite, vCloud, NSX, are a plus.
· Good techno-commercial as well as good communication skills (written and verbal).
· Should have an Analytical and Logical approach towards solution design and problem solving.