$ 4,000 - 8,000 SGD per month
2 months ago
Job description & requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with partner/agency development and management
- Previous experience working with digital agencies and consultancies
- High-level of business acumen
- Fluent in SaaS business models
- Demonstrated success managing executive relationships with partners and customers
- Direct sales experience
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets
- Ability to influence product and engineering teams based on partner insights
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to succeed working cross-functionally with direct sales, marketing, and partner success team.
- Work with Insider global offices to continually improve their partnership practice, grow their portfolio of partners, create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the partnership.
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for Insider global offices and for the Insider Partner Network.
- Support Partnership Manager for partner on boarding process and update he/she about partnership processes of global offices.
- Develop success plans to ensure agency-wide adoption and expansion of Insider to the partners end clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow Channels for Insider: Sales, Marketing, and Partner Success Team.
- Negotiate partnership terms and present Insider Partner Programme.
- Become an expert on the Insider platform, optimisation best practices, complementary marketing technologies, product road map and company vision.
- Set weekly/monthly meetings with all global offices, get updates, satisfy needs, manage and encourage them for deployment of Insider Partner Programme.