Polarising is a Portuguese Consultancy that provides end-to-end integration and customized services using a SOA approach. Recognized as experts in TIBCO and Spring technologies in Europe, our headquarters are in Lisbon and we have a team of around 100 consultants that work together to deliver the best services.
11 years of quality and excellence make Polarising the Portuguese expert services consultancy in Integration. Ranked #23 Best Company to Work (MEPT), at Polarising it’s all about using brainware and technology to speed up our customers businesses.
Who you are?
• You can program on both front-end (AngularJS at least) and back-end (Scala/Java) functionality.
• More focused on front-end but also understand back-end.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, NPM, Selenium, Protractor, Polymer, Web components, Scala, Akka, Java 1.8, ELK stack.
- DevOps mindset, create, deploy, keep it running and improve it continuously.
- Capable of understanding and keep a conversation in English;
- Attitude to own and take responsibility, drive to learn and grow and bring energy to the team.
- Available to travel to Europe (for periods up to 6 months with fly-back policy).
- Full package of benefits, such as competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible vacation policy, possibility of working remotely and health insurance.