- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
+Basic salary: 40,000 - 60,000 NTD/month (Bonus & equity can be discussed based on performance & experience)
+Team-oriented remote work, flexible commute time, and 14 days annual leave.
+Grow quickly with an all-star international team in Digital Health field (members in United States, China, Taiwan) serving Chinese families and health organizations
+Build & lead a new team; potential to be key leader of consumer division
+Broad learning opportunities: exposure to diverse functions, weekly seminars
【Compensation and Benefits】
- Basic salary: 40,000 - 60,000 NTD/month (Bonus & equity can be discussed based on performance & experience)
- Team-oriented remote work, flexible commute time, and 14 days annual leave.
- Grow quickly with an all-star international team in Digital Health field (members in United States, China, Taiwan) serving Chinese families and health organizations
- Build & lead a new team; potential to be key leader of consumer division
- Broad learning opportunities: exposure to diverse functions, weekly seminars
- Strong logical problem-solver: when you encounter a problem, you proactively look for solutions or create a plan to find a solution
- Hunger to learn & to constantly improve: you proactively learn new things and think of new ways to do things better
- Excellent interpersonal & professional communication skills (Chinese and English): you will interact with a broad range of ages, cultures, and professional positions (from interns to CEOs)
- Can adapt quickly to a fast-changing environment: learn new tools on your own, courage to be stretched professionally, fast learner and good listener
- Goal-oriented and self-managing: can plan tasks and manage yourself, especially your time, to achieve goals without requiring step-by-step instructions and constant oversight
- Comfortable with ambiguity: you are able to move forward when faced with uncertainty; in fact, you like bringing order to uncertain siutations
- Management potential: you will be building and leading a new team
- Humility and good sense of Humor: especially critical for a remote team
【Good to Have】
- 3+ years of professional experience, with previous exposure to startups
- Cross-disciplinary background in A) business, marketing, or project management and B) any of the following fields: medical, nursing, education, psychology, health management
- Related experience with disadvantaged families or developmentally delayed children
- Consultative selling or customer support experience
- Digital marketing and online community building experience.
- Project or team management experience
- Previous professional or personal experience in mainland China
You will have the opportunity to quickly develop a range of skills in this role:
- Help build and eventually lead customer success & operations team in Taiwan while personally participating in implementation; assist in hiring & orienting speech therapists
- Coordinate with other teams in the company to drive new initiatives and product launches; reflect customer needs to rest of company
- Coordinate speech language pathologist team to provide remote communication therapy services, including: delegating workload, scheduling online consultations, updating treatment plans, overseeing creation of language evaluation reports
- Continuously optimize processes and implement new tools to support greater scale
- Support: Regularly communicate with parents and provide implementation support
- Inbound Sales: Consultative selling to inquiring families, including online chat and calls; track & optimize sales process
- Marketing: Develop online / social marketing campaigns and activities to increase leads & engagement, including managing online community
- Project Management:
- Serve as on-the-ground contact for academic research cooperations
- Support organizational customers and pilots (may involve some travel as needed)
If interested, please submit a cover letter and Chinese & English resume (.pdf) through the mit.Jobs system , including other references such as LinkedIn, online profile and contact information.
【Company / Team Introduction】
- Please see the mit.Jobs links before you submit your application.
- Create what matters. Join us!