- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
[Product - Tipping Point]
Trend Micro TippingPoint Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) offers in-line comprehensive threat protection against advanced and evasive targeted attacks across data centers and distributed enterprise networks. It offers in-depth analysis of network traffic for comprehensive contextual awareness, visibility and agility necessary to keep pace with today’s dynamic threat landscape. Powered by security intelligence from TippingPoint Digital Vaccine® Labs (DVLabs) and the Zero Day Initiative vulnerability bounty program, the TippingPoint NGIPS provides accurate, preemptive threat prevention in real-time without affecting network performance. Trend Micro TippingPoint has been named a Leader in the Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS).
This team works closely with TippingPoint engineering team in Austin, TX/ Singapore/ London.
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming in C
- Experience delivering high-performance, real-time embedded applications in Linux.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel.
- Experience in multi-threaded software design on multi-core systems.
- Understanding and experience with network security
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Motivation and resourcefulness to get things done and overcome obstacles.
- A customer-driven perspective
- Familiar with cloud development. (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)