- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
· Perform research to make reinforcement learning more applicable to real world problems.
· Provide research consultancy on applied projects: determine the scope
of the problem, the best place to apply machine learning, and evaluate different approaches.
· Interface with product teams to identify potential new problem areas for future projects.
· Integrate new fundamental research ideas into applied projects.
· Collaborate with Software Engineers to design and run experiments, including designing and evaluating new algorithms as well as implementing known algorithms.
· Report and present experimental results and research findings clearly
and efficiently, both internally and externally.
Must have the following -
• Proven knowledge in deep learning.
• Solid background in machine learning.
• Python or C++ and with a desire to learn more.
• Experiences in developing computer vision algorithms (FITAMOS: Face/ Image/Text/Audio/Motion/Object/Scene)
• Experiences in developing algorithms in Linux environment.
• Experiences in using TensorFlow and / or Caffe (or related tools)
• Experiences in computer vision (FITAMOS).
• Experiences in deep learning.
• Have deep learning related publications related to network architecture or computer vision (FITAMOS).