- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As Solution Architect, you will design, implement and document the architecture of our on-premise solutions deployed to client side, and coordinate the development and deployment process with engineering teams. Besides, you will collaborate with the BD/PM/Algorithm team to implement system architecture and capacity planning documents based on the requirements from clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with BD/AM to understand client requirements.
- Design solution architecture for clients.
- Provide architectural guidance to project and engineering team.
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies on a project basis.
- Ensure that the designed architecture (software and programs) are in sync with business needs and hardware specifications and capabilities.
- Write the design and technical documentations
- Envolve the customer project delivery and internal product development
- 3+ years experiences as consultant of cloud and on-premise software product.
- 5+ years experiences in software development.
- Have clear concept about capacity planning and requirement analysis.
- Familiar with AWS or GCP.
- Familiar with one of the container technologies, e.g., docker, rkt or lxd.
- Familiar with Python or Golang.
- Familiar with Linux, Bash and shell script.
- Knows how to build CI/CD pipeline, and design good deploy process.
- Knowledge about common hardware and storage solution.
- Basic knowledge about AI and Computer Vision is a plus.