- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
Must possess strong communications skills , both written and oral.
Should possess good problem solving skills.
Able to complete tasks in timely manner
Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledg
Skills & Requirements
Proficiency in object oriented analysis, design and programming
Must possess desire to learn new technologies
Analytical and problem solving skills for design , creation and testing of program
- Must have strong experience in the Equities market. Knowledge of the FX market is not necessary but is a plus
Must be a hands on java developer, knowledge in the below areas is a must
- Low latency programming
- High Throughput systems
- GC tuning
- JAVA NIO
- Multi Threading
- Experience with messaging libraries. Having experience with Aeron or Chronicle is a big plus
- Serialization frameworks like google protobuffers etc.
- Spring framework
Apart from Java, knowledge in the following languages is an added advantage
- AngularJS or ReactJS
- Candidates must have experience with the following implementations
- Exchange connectivity design/development, including markets like CME, HKEX, SGX etc. Familiarity with the NASDAQ OMX API
- Market data native connectivity with various exchanges
- FIX protocol
- Complex event driven systems
- State machines
- Socket programming
- High Availability
- Data structures
- Scalable design