- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
We're looking for people who are passionate about creating great web applications. Are you as comfortable composing efficient layouts that work well across various screen sizes and densities as you are debugging performance issues in the persistence layer? Then we need you!
A Typical Week
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features
- You'll collaborate with mobile and frontend engineers to build new features for our large-and-growing user base
- You'll learn about new backend technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- You'll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code
- Work on our core product (Dinngo Exchange) as well as new experimental apps (e.g. using Golang)
- Collaborate closely with developers, product and design to build new features.
- Improve code with attention paid to performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
- Develop technical specifications for features and system architecture.
- 2 yrs+ Golang experience
- Familiar with RESTful API
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with Mac / Linux system and command line
- Familiar with Message Queue
- Familiar with unit test and pressure test
- Familiar with AWS Service (ECS / RDS / VPC）
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with MySQL
- Great communication skill
- Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc)
- Experience in a startup environment