- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
1. Business development and key account management of employer clients
2. Co-work with mit.Jobs’ referrer community to source and recommend qualified candidates
3. The bonus can be higher than 75% of your total income, that is why 12,000 SGD/mth the maximum; actually, can be even over this number
Compensation and Benefit
- Basic Salary: 3,000 - 5,000 SGD/mth
- The bonus can be higher than 75% of your total income, that is why 12,000 SGD/mth the maximum; actually, can be even over this number.
- After work for one year, you will receive stock options based on your performance.
- 10-day annual leave after work for three months and increase by years.
- Business development and key account management of employer clients, majorly in Singapore, also in Malaysia, Thailand, other ASEAN countries, Australia and India.
- In specific, including customer research, identify and prioritize clients, cold-calling or reference, onsite visit, business engagement and customer service.
- Co-work with professional, local and foreigner groups and mit.Jobs’ referrer community to source and recommend qualified candidates to get hired in the end.
- If necessary, co-work with Marketing and Columns partner to design promotion strategy of employer clients and jobs, to generate necessary content and to promote online and offline social channels.
- Collect market information co-work with the IT team and advise the web/app development.
- Partnership management with current and potential business partners.
- Business travel requested 20% (the highest) of monthly working time. Majorly to Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.
- At least 3 years working experience
- At least 1 year Sales/ Business Development/ Marketing/ IT or related experience
- Proficient English and Chinese Mandarin
- Passion and ambition, can work in very intensive, high challenge and fast pace circumstance
Better to have (optional)
- Proven record achievement of business development or engagement
- Overseas or cross-cultural working experience
- International startup working experience
- Startup working experience
- MNC working experience
- Work, study or live in more than 3 countries
- Cross-functional experience, e.g. software engineer + human resource
- Human resource or talent acquisition background
- IT/ Software engineer/ Developer background
- Second foreign language (besides English and Chinese Mandarin)